Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pt. XXVIII

Posted by Moe Wednesday, June 22, 2011 Labels: , ,

Last night I had a dream that six dogs, all half-beagle, half-pug, wandered into our house in the middle of the night. (I guess we left the door open, like ya do in the hood.) Four of the dogs were female, two male. The girl dogs all had long blonde hair and talked. The boy dogs were just plain ol' dogs.

The leader of the dog group, with the most beautiful of long blonde hair and tall bangs, explained to me that they were actually celebrity dogs. Celebrities [human ones] often hired them to attend events to make it look like they owned this beautiful, well-behaved kennel of dogs. She told me that their most recent gig was, of course, the Royal Wedding.

I was impressed, to say the least. But I was faced with a hard decision: do talking celebrity dogs with long, blonde hair still just sleep on the floor in the garage? Or do we have to provide them a guest room?

I woke up at that point, so the question remains.

1 comments:

toby said...

Even in your sleep you wrestle with the hardest questions facing mankind!