Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pt. XXV: That's a bingo!

Posted by Maureen Friday, August 20, 2010 Labels: , , ,

Last night I had a dream that myself and several other friends were paragliding, or hang-gliding, or parachuting, or something like that.  Let's just say that we were falling from the sky with some sort of contraption that slowed us down (that's how dreams go).  One by one, we all glided to the ground.  As each person touched down, he or she threw their hands in the air and yelled, "BINGO!".

Of all the people in the dream, I specifically remember Rachel shouting out her bingo victory with the utmost excitement.

The end.

p.s. One of my favorite movie lines is from "Inglorious Bastards" - "That's a bingo!"  View this clip:



p.p.s. I've got bingo on the brain because the organization I am currently finishing up my Americorps service with is having a "Charity Bingo night" on September 1.  If you like bingo (the sitting at a table kind, not the parachuting kind), then join us! Details here.

2 comments:

Kimmer and Ray said...

Haha! Yes, that does sound like me. I do like to use the word 'bingo.'

Kimmer and Ray said...

Whoop. And don't mind the new profile. Working on a new project. Having difficulties getting the kinks worked out. ;)