Header image

No Tour on the Horizon

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, May 26, 2010 Labels: , , , , , ,


U2 Fans nation-wide were saddened yesterday when news came out that, due to an unexpected back surgery underwent by Bono, the summer U2 360° tour has been postponed. I had tickets for the show in Chicago on July 6. While we are all hoping for Bono's full and speedy recovery, I can't say that I'm not extremely disappointed. The shows will be rescheduled for 2011, at which time I hope to be living somehwere in East Africa so will likely not be able to attend. Sigh. Life is hard sometimes.

A word from The Edge:
U2.com > News > The Edge on Skype

So....I'll wait until the dates are released to sell my ticket(s), but if anyone out there is interested in buying them then let me know.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm officially bummed too -- was heading to the Denver show. Here's to Bono's health!

Jim said...

I officially would be interested if the date is right, though it makes me sad on your behalf that you might not get to go :(

Maureen said...

Is this Jim Sharp I'm talking to? If so great, I'll talk to you once the new dates are released and find out if the friend I was going with does not want the tickets. Thanks!