Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pt. XXIII: Von Don

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, May 05, 2010 Labels: ,

Last night I had a dream that I walked out of the back door of my house and found a huge crowd gathered to watch a Pearl Jam concert. I was like, "Wow, that's pretty cool that Pearl Jam's playing in my back yard, but I wish someone would have at least let me know ahead of time. I wonder if they even asked my landlord's permission."


As the opening band took the stage, I realized that the lead singer was my Uncle Tom from California (Pictured right, and clearly cool enough to open for Pearl Jam). And I was like, "Wow, it would have been nice if Uncle Tom told me he was in town. I didn't even know he was in a band." The name of Tom's band was "Von Don."

The end.

P.S. VON DON?! What?!?!

0 comments: