Header image

His Voice for Sudan blog

Posted by Maureen Thursday, March 11, 2010 Labels: , ,


My dear friends Vernon & Amber are the founders of a non-profit called His Voice for Sudan. They have helped to start up two orphanages with schools in Southern Sudan that are now fully staffed and run by local people. Soon, they intend to expand their ministries to other countries.

Recently, Vernon & Amber invited me to be a guest blogger on the His Voice blog! I am so honored to have this opportunity--my first post went up today! I'll be blogging a few times a month on various topics and events in Sudan, as I often do here. I'm going to do my best not to post the same info on both blogs, so definitely head over there if you want to stay up to date on what's going on in Sudan (from my perspective, that is). The big news right now is that Sudan's first general elections in 24 years are taking place in less than a month. This is big, people. Please check out His Voice for Sudan and support them in any way you can (even if that is only leaving really good blog comments...ha.)

0 comments: