Header image

Tigers. Boom.

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Tigers. Boom., originally uploaded by maureen lunn.
Tigers. For real. My mom recently found this photo from when I was probably 13ish. We went to this exotic wildlife refuge in Eureka Springs and stayed in their lodge. They had just had tiger cubs born a few weeks before, and since we were the only guests at the lodge that day, they let us keep the cubs in our room with us. Overnight. Tigers. In my room. Overnight. What the.

What's more, please avoid looking at my sweet hair style. That's right. 13, babiez.

4 comments:

Michelle Bridges said...

Dubious about the validity of these "tigers." They are stuffed! They are both in very popular "I am a stuffed animal" poses. you can't fool and distract us with your old hairstyles just to win points with the big cats, Maureen.

Maureen said...

You're just jealous. You should know that I would never reveal my horrible hairstyles and fashion choices unless it was worth the awesomeness of something like real tiger cubs. The latter kind of makes up for how big of a dork I was.

Nathan Colgate said...

The whole office just flipped out. What the is right.

Sarah said...

Ahhh. Your Aunt Katy and Cousin Sarah brought awesomeness into your life once again. LOL ... my verification word is gastro?????