Header image

Introducing...

Posted by Maureen Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introducing...."KC Bookies", a new blog created by myself and the lovely ladies of my monthly book club. We're going to be posting different perspectives and thoughts on each book of the month, as well as taking suggestions on books that we should read.  Occasionally, you might even find a wine review, as wine is a crucial element of a ladies' book club.



So, please head over to the new site, follow us, and start reading!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously, I'm super excited about this! I've been trying to find a book club in San Diego for ages, and haven't found one that looked interesting. I love you taste in books, so I'll have to live vicariously through your KC bookclub!

Maureen said...

Thanks, Sarah. Hope you find some folks out there eventually, but in the meantime definitely chime in here!

Sage said...

oh yes you did