Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pt. XXI: Drive-Thru Pet Surgery

Posted by Maureen Tuesday, February 16, 2010 Labels: , ,

Last night I had a dream that involved teleporting to another world and being held captive there. During the dream, I actually had the thought process: "Well if I'm being held captive, then I probably won't get to eat much and maybe I'll lose weight."  Wow. Vanity pulsing through even my subconscious.

I had a second dream in which Toby and I were driving home and somehow we got lost on The Paseo--it dead-ended unexpectedly in this old junk-yard looking place.  Right over the road as we neared its end was a huge yellow and blue archway--sort of a toll-booth looking structure.  And in huge letters, it said "Drive Through Spaying & Neutering".

'Nuff said.

0 comments: