Header image

Facebook having major problemz!

Posted by Maureen Monday, October 19, 2009 Labels: , , ,

This is the kind of post I would usually just put on Facebook, but I can't because it won't let me. For the past few weeks, probably about 50% of the time I have attempted to use Facebook, it simply will not allow me to do anything. I can view any profile page I want and see updated statuses, and yet I cannot comment, I cannot update my status, I cannot accept friend requests, I cannot upload photos, etc......what is going on, Facebook? At first I thought it was just a temporary glitch, but it's getting old. Anyone else having these problems? Anyone from Facebook staff out there who wants to explain themselves?

2 comments:

Amanda Loughlin said...

I thought it was just me! I hear ya sista.

Maureen said...

Okay so I tried updating my firefox...turns out I haven't done that in a long time..and I THINK it might have helped, unless it was just coincidence that FB started working right after the update. Anyway give that a shot.