Header image

Mission Graduation: Phase 1

Posted by Maureen Monday, May 04, 2009 Labels: ,

Last week I received the first of many honors (and by many, I mean two) that will come with completing my master's degree at KU. I attended a small reception where I received a Graduate Certificate of African Studies, which will serve as an addendum to my degree, showing that I have focused my graduate work on Africa. Here is the director of the Kansas African Studies Center (who happens to be my favorite professor of my time at KU), Garth Myers, passing the certificate off to me.

The second of "many" honors will be actually receiving the degree. So look forward to that.

2 comments:

Amanda Loughlin said...

CONGRATS, MOE!! You're awesome. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!
What you gonna due to celebrate?
Aunt Katy