Header image

Slumdog Millionaire

Posted by Maureen Sunday, March 01, 2009 Labels: , ,

I saw this one quite some time ago, but saw it again this past weekend, so thought I would blog about it to keep the Oscar-Movie-blog-post-theme going. It was so refreshing to see a film like this sweep the Oscars--full of little known (outside of India) Bollywood stars, action-packed, a unique love story, a happy ending--all of these things do not generally result in Best Picture. But this one did. And for good reason.

I don't know what to say about it here other than it is absolutely fantastic. If you haven't seen it, you're probably one of the few people still out there in your position. So give in and make it happen. It will be worth your while.

1 comments:

will said...

yeah i seriously loved this movie, it was soooo nice to see something new and interesting!

off to england on saturday then khartoum on the 18th I think, im in north sudan this time, so no juba/nuba for me :(