Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pt. XIV: Cat dreams

Posted by Maureen Sunday, November 23, 2008 Labels: ,

Last night I had a dream that I was staying at a Catholic church for a few days, and my cat Lucinda was with me. Lucinda had been outside for the day, as she often does at home. When she's ready to come back in, she comes and meows at the door. Well in my dream, I was sitting in Mass and heard her meowing at the huge main doors of the Cathedral. So I went and let her in. Shortly thereafter, an old man who worked at the church picked her up and put her back out. I approached him and said it was okay if she came into the church, that she wasn't a stray. He said, "Cats are not allowed in the church during Mass."

Oh. Little did I know that cats get thrown out on the street just for wanting to worship the Lord.

The End. But the funny thing about this dream was that my friend Melissa, whose house I was staying at when I had this dream, had a dream that one of her coworkers--a Chaplain--sent her a text message that said, "Here Kitty, Kitty. Your presence is requested."

Whoa. Dreamwave.

0 comments: