Header image

Best of Maux Dreams, Pts. VIII-IX

Posted by Maureen Friday, September 26, 2008 Labels: , ,

Last night I had a dream that I started a new semester at school and found that Steve Carell was my professor in two classes. A lot of people were freaking out, but I was trying to play it cool and just be his friend (a.k.a. teacher's pet).

I also had a dream that my parents and I went to see Ray Charles at the Sprint Center. The seats were massive, like first class, and each one had a stuffed teddy bear in it for you to take home. The land the Sprint Center was built on was the land I grew up on--my parents had sold it to Sprint a few years ago when they moved from my childhood home. As I was walking around, searching for the concession stand--at which I was going to buy 2 coffees, 1 Diet Coke, 1 cheeseburger, and 3 cookies--I was nostalgically thinking to myself, "these are the fields that I used to play on as a little girl...." Also there were brown bears (real ones, not stuffed). I never got to the point where Ray Charles came on.

1 comments:

louann said...

was one of the bears like Binky? it's like we're Land Barons! livin large. cookies and cheeseburgers.