Header image

Seinfeld Saturday: I choose not to run!

Posted by Maureen Saturday, June 21, 2008 Labels: , ,

This week's Seinfeld Saturday is on the 96th episode of Seinfeld, "The Race." This one involves an expensive new suede jacket with pink lining, communism, Kramer as Santa, and an encounter with an old high school arch nemesis. Jerry's persistent proclamation, "I choose not to run!", has often become my own in those crucial moments of deciding whether or not I'm going to go to the gym. ;)

Here's a clip where Jerry & George stage an unexpected meeting while Jerry argues about the high school race:

3 comments:

andy said...

Great one. tell me you have seen this...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ARnCTf5XVA

Michelle Bridges said...

Yeah yeah that's funny. Now GET HOME!

DecaturHeel said...

I LOVE that scene...how Jerry and George start bickering, and George almost bails on their collusion to get Jerry back for picking on his canvas sneakers, etc. Great, great stuff. And now it's less than six months until Festivus! Time to haul out the aluminum pole...