Header image

Moby goes on holiday to Kenya

Posted by Maureen Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm back from Kenya, where I spent 12 blissful days with my Toby. Here is a handful of photographs--please visit my Flickr site (new and improved with Flickr Pro thanks to TDL!) over the next few days to view some more of my favorite shots.

Outside Nairobi Giraffe Refuge, with our yellow truck.

Leopard jumping out of an acacia tree. Seriously.

On Safari.

Elephant herd. There were about 60 beyond the frame of this photo.

Lioness in the morning. Seriously.

Octopus in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Malindi.

Maureen and Toby in the ocean together. Seriously.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know it's bittersweet to be home. :( I love the pictures, esp the kitties! :) Glad you had a wonderful time.

louann said...

wow those are seriously wonderful photos. it all seems surreal. can't wait to see all your pics and hear everything about the trip!