Header image

Pre-Chicago

Posted by Maureen Thursday, December 13, 2007

In a few hours I'm boarding a bus for Chicago. I can't wait. I'm going to visit my dear friend Matt Pierce, and see a performance by the artist collective that he co-founded, Core Project. Their debut full-length performance is called "hint of it." I'm amped.

On the bus, I think I'll finally read Intuitive Leadership by Tim Keel. If my iPod had a lasting battery, I would probably listen to Sufjan Stevens, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and perhaps some Jose Gonzalez for sleeping. But it's dead. So instead, I'll just chat with Sarah Pierce, my bus partner on the way there, and Toby for the way back.

Have a great ice-melting weekend.

2 comments:

mishl said...

you missed a doozie of a snow. but i missed a great show. so i guess we're even.

Conceptsguy said...

Moe, I don't think I've met you, but I'm pretty sure you're Adam Didde's sister. Small world I was good friends with Adam in Emporia a few years ago, and now I'm getting to know Andy G. up here in KC. And I think that you knew Dustin Hayes From youth front a few years back and he's a best friend from high school. So there are my connections. I'm commenting on this post because you just listen some of my favorite artists and i'm currently listening to the youth front podcast, and a couple episodes I'm here clips of Sufjan Stevens, and I just get a warm feeling every time I hear a clip. Anyways. cheers