Header image

Dr. Suess Day

Posted by Maureen Monday, December 10, 2007

NEW HAT

NEW CAT
I'd like to welcome Lucinda the Cat back to the 315 (aka my house). She was found in our neighborhood, and taken under the wing of my former roommate Kristin. She was named by the Sunday night music crew when a Lucinda Williams song was being played and she seemed to be singing along. Now, after a few weeks at Kristin's place, she's returned to us. Come say hello.

(I don't have much to say about the new hat. Except that it's the best stocking cap I've ever had. Bam! I just said that!)

3 comments:

kristin said...

What an attractive cat (and hat) you have there! Who would have guessed that just 2 months ago Lucinda was rail-thin with rough, rumpled fur and street-urchin manners? Kudos to you for putting up with me when I insisted on feeding her, spaying her, and bringing her in. A warm, plump cat in your lap on this icy day is your reward for seeing her potential. :)

toby said...

Can you put your new cat in your new hat?

Maureen said...

Done and done.