Header image

Green Tea Toothpaste

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reason #87 that I'd like to live in Hong Kong again: Green Tea flavored toothpaste.
I was given a travel-size tube of this toothpaste at some point during my stay in HK, and was surprisingly hooked. I'm still rationing out the little I have left because I never want it to run out. It makes me want to brush my teeth all the time, which is abnormal for me. (Confession: I don't always brush my teeth before bed. Sometimes I'm just too tired, ya know? Don't act like you always do either, unless you're Jeff Larison. Then I believe you do.)
Anyway, I long for my return to Hong Kong so I can stock up on Crest "Iced Green Tea Flavor" toothpaste. It would change my dental life forever if I had an endless supply of that stuff.

7 comments:

NPM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NPM said...

Go to Amazon.com and search for "crest green tea toothpaste" and it will take you to a glorious page where you can buy a six pack.

Anonymous said...

My in-laws are going to be in HK in a month or two, should i ask them to pick some up?

--laura

Maureen said...

must..have....toothpaste...

::Andrew:: said...

Does it also come in Oolong or Dragon Pearl flavors? I'd have me summa dat.

Maureen said...

Hmm...Oolong, yes. Don't know about Dragon Pearl, but definitely Black Currant and Red Bean.

:) You can get gum in all the same flavors.

::Andrew:: said...

the thought of Red Bean toothpaste...I nearly threw up in my mouth. gross.