Header image

NPR News blooper: The Governor of wha?!

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This morning as I was listening to NPR, via KCUR, I heard Jean Cochran deliver the morning's national news. Just a few stories in, she began to report about the tornado aftermath in Greensburg, KS. As she prepared to quote Kathleen Sebelius, Cochran said, and I quote, "The Governer of Cancer. .ugh, excuse me, of Kansas said. . "

I am not making this up. That is one of the most incredible news bloopers I've ever witnessed with my own ears. And I don't think it's a coincidence. . .

3 comments:

Lou said...

wha?! surely your comment is not to further diss Kansas!?

A-dizzle said...

thank God she doesn't actually have cancer...that would be terrible.

Sarah said...

That's funny. I think more so because I don't like the governor, not Kansas. Miss Kansas actually. Never had a bat problem there. :D