Header image

Stick it to the weather!

Posted by Maureen Thursday, April 05, 2007

As I left my house this morning in shoes but no socks, and only a sweater for a coat, I had that all too familiar attitude of rebellion against the weather. "It's April 5! I'm not giving in to freezing temperatures! I'll show you, Weather! I'll cause myself to be uncomfortably cold all day just to spite you! Mua ha ha!!"

Why?!? Why do I do this?! Why don't I just get my winter coat back out and allow myself to be comfortable? Instead, I feel that being cold is going to really stick it to the man. Except it's the climate, not the man. I'm an idiot.

Now I'm cold and the weather isn't changing. *Sigh*

Currently participating in: KU CIBER Conference: Helping Failed States Recover, the Role of International Business in Promoting Stability and Development.

0 comments: