Header image

KC ONE Update

Posted by Maureen Thursday, April 19, 2007

Generally, I try to keep my blogging lives separate, but right now I'm going to plug one of my other blogs in order to draw some attention to that which has been a bit underwater for a while, the Kansas City Chapter of the ONE Campaign to fight poverty.


I have been heavily involved with ONE in the past 2 years, and while my activity has recently decreased I still am very passionate about achieving these goals. In fact, the knowledge and perspective that I've gained through working with ONE has played a huge role in my decision to go to grad school to study issues in Africa and political science.

So, check it out and get involved locally if you can, there's a million different ways that you can help (and that blog lists at least four of them!).

0 comments: