Header image

St. Patrick's Confessions

Posted by Maureen Monday, March 19, 2007

So...after last week's rant, I was hiding my face as I worked my way through the crowds at the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday morning. So if you read my blog, then saw me at the parade and deemed me a hypocrite, just know that I hated every minute of it. I only went because my friend Jeanette lives on 20th & Grand and was providing fresh brewed coffee and good conversation. However, I will admit that the float with the 70 year old man in little green shorts and a Saint's cap doing a jig and blessing the crowd ended up being well worth it.

1 comments:

andy said...

I thought that was you! haha...I loved the rant and post after it. I need to start checking here more often now that you actually post more than once a month.