Header image

Thunderstorm

Posted by Maureen Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's a perfect night for a thunderstorm. I'm feeling slightly depressive. It was a big night for TV season premiers. One of my car windows busted yesterday, and in spite of the duct tape and plastic, the inside is probably getting soaked right now.

I'm drinking a cup of Constant Comment decaffeinated hot tea in a mu
g I bought at Maj'r Thrift. My mug appears to be handmade pottery and says "Cattle Country: Lamont Iowa." I'm listening to Sigur Ros' ( ) album.

Constant Comment reminds me of Val, Maj'r Thrift reminds me of Michelle, and Sigur Ros reminds me of Matt.

It's not raining in Chicago tonight. Probably not in Cattle Country, either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
- moedidde.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Keep it up. Best greetings.
- www.blogger.com n
spaghetti alla carbonara