Header image

To the Far East!

Posted by Maureen Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm currently sitting in Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport, on a few hour layover until my 15 hour flight, direct to Hong Kong! Hong Kong--it's where the heart is. :) So anyway, while I'm there I'll be talking with members of the church I worked at last year about supporting my ministry at YouthFront (pray it goes well!), hanging out with kids from The Shore (youth group) that I worked with all year, even speaking at youth group the last Friday I'm there, and finally spending lots of quality time with good friends and family there. I'm totally amped! I'll be living it up in the 90% humidity (aiyaa!), breathing the polluted air, blocking out the loud busses with my headphones, fighting thru the millions of people constantly on the streets--and loving it all (I mean, for only 10 days I'll probably love it!)
So have a great end-of-April! And check out all the stuff going on this next month in Kansas City with the ONE Campaign, eh?

1 comments:

matt fillingham said...

I hope all goes well, moe. We'll see you when you get back.

Matt