Header image

What would Frank Lloyd Wright say, anyway?

Posted by Maureen Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So here's the bad news: I gave in to Xanga. I'm sorry! It's just that so many people use Xanga and I can't comment on any of their sites--so I decided to sign up JUST so I could leave comments. But then--they have that cool "currently listening/reading" option, and. . . .it's a dilemma, really. So I decided to post SOME stuff there, but I'll still stay true to the trusty blogspot. Why? Because it's...mature. It's professional. It's...easier to post photographs. :)
all to say, if you want to know what i'm "currently listening/reading", check me out.
www.xanga.com/moedidde
The good news, you ask? I'm going to Chicago this weekend. Doesn't get much better than that.
"Chicago, in fashion, the soft drinks, expansion. . . Chicago, the New Age, but what would Frank Lloyd Wright say?" (Sufjan Stevens)

3 comments:

A said...

muhahahahahahaha!

josh said...

very cool, i love chicago. have a good time! we need to hang out soon.

Anonymous said...

My life?
oxycodone vs hydrocodone